Want to support the PLPA’s work?
Here are a few options:
- Donate via paypal
- Sign up for AmazonSmile and register with the PLPA!
- Have a TD Bank account? Register the PLPA as your chosen nonprofit and TD Bank will donate!
Please note that the PLPA’s annual dues are $25.
All donations and dues can be paid here
Sign up for AmazonSmile and choose the Pleasant Lake Preservation Association (AmazonSmile EIN #:02-6006389) as your charitable organization and the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of items to the our organization.
Here is what you need to do:
- Log into your Amazon Prime Account through smile.amazon.com
Hover over ‘Hello [Name] Accounts & Lists’ on the top right of the page and scroll down to ‘Your AmazonSmile’
Once you click that link, you can enter the Pleasant Lake Preservation Association or EIN # 02-6006389 and click search
- Click the ‘Add’ button and now your future purchases are contributing to the PLPA’s work on Pleasant Lake!
- If you already are donating to another charity, and would like to contribute to the PLPA instead, click ‘change charity’ on the upper right side of the page
TD Bank offers members the ability to link their accounts with a chosen nonprofit, where TD Bank will make an annual contribution to the nonprofit of your choice. Checking, savings, money market, CD and retirement accounts are all included. Contributions are calculated at 0.5% on checking balances and 0.25% on savings, money market, CD and IRA balances. Members’ accounts are not affected in any way by this contribution. Your account balances are used to determine the level of contribution and are kept confidential. Talk to a representative at TD Bank and ask them to have your balances included as part of Pleasant Lake Preservation Association’s Affinity Membership Program and you can start contributing to the lake without doing anything!